Monday, May 23, 2005

Pray for Albert's Soul

Woohoo! Finally, my own blog! Don't worry guys, I promise I'll keep it short. Ok, now have fun reading!
I want to share to you what happened last week. Early Monday morning, May 16: I was walking my dog on the Colorado St. Bridge when we witnessed someone commit suicide. Officer Andy of the Pasadena Police Department was the one who confronted the kid. Wednesday, May 18: We came back to check, I found out that the kid's name was Albert. Picture here shows the spot where he jumped, my dog, goodbye notes and his picture. Here's a letter I wrote Albert: "Albert, Our eyes met briefly. I could see pain in them. I'm so sorry, I would have loved to help you ease the pain. I trust that God has done that for you. Please ask Him to ease the pain for those left behind...including mine, even though I never knew you. I only wish you were here so I could know you. I hope your pain is over. I'm sorry you had to go, but I hope you're in a better place. Joel" *Let's pray for Albert's soul.*

No comments: