Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thunder Sex Appeal Tees On Sale Now!

(Only for thewhitekneegrow.) (Only for thewhitekneegrow. Keep it cool man.) (Only for BeefGut.) (Chuysarazzi - coined by CopKilla.) (Only for VoodooItaliana.) (Wear this on your wedding day!) (Only for Txlifter.) (Sold over 2 Million on QVC.) (Only for Bruce AKA bodyunderconstruction4_now.) (Only for Nightmoves.) (This is for you Killa!) (Only for Elise. This one is clean!) (Only for Elise. Needs washing!) (Only for Bunzy!) (Only for Bunzy!) (Only for Vasc. T-shirts are made from Pakistan.) (Only for PUNISHER! Keep on lifting dude!) (only for Landon! LOL) (Exclusively made for Gwennie) (Created by Shane only for Riot, and he actually sells this shirt.) (Only for Shane) (Only for Shane) (Only for Gypsy) (Limited Edition Riot Sporty Boy Fit Panty) (Exclusively made for Vasc! Out of stock.) (Shut Up! Whore - Buy one, Take 2) (Fataper tees available only in XXXL size.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO ... these are the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Start calculating shipping rates to the frozen north.

/prairie

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is too funny.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!! You know i LOVE these LoL

Gypsy

Nightmoves87 said...

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO MUCH IN MY LIFE..........IF yoU CAN SELL THIS STUFF I WOULD buy it.............

cool guy said...

he ychuy cool and awesome t- shirts br oi hope you make me one aight




`*coolguy*`

massmonzter said...

chuys... bro where is mine? i think i deserve one bro...been a loyal chatter here for years ..and the oldest too..so when can i see mine ..peace great job tho...keep it up....

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.....

Anonymous said...

I am amost choking on my bland oldperson's grape nuts that have been soaked in weak coffee for 24 hour hours so that they don't harm my dentures (don't laugh, it works!) I can only imagine the 'it's not a beergut its a gas tank for my pompous machine' title that I would get if I warranted a tee shirt...

Beefgutnew (Beefgut in the BB room)

Anonymous said...

Chuys....... next time I show you my bunz on cam, warn me your going to put it on a t-shirt Sure am glad i didnt flash my bo......NM Your the best cha cha cha chuys. LOve ya!!

BUNZie