Friday, September 16, 2005

Feature Bodybuilder of the Week

"My name is TERRY GALLYOT and was born in the historical city of Malacca, Malaysia on the 17th of July,1969. I’m Eurasian -- a mix of French, German, Chinese and Siamese. As a kid, I have always been fascinated by such powerful physiques owned by bodybuilders that I have seen in magazines and television, and it then dawned upon to look like my idols. Back in 1987, at the age of 17, I decided to start weight training. I have never looked back since and have won numerous bodybuilding titles from state to national and even international levels. Then, in 1991, I accomplished yet another one of my ambitions, and that was to own my own gym, hence the establishment of ULTIMATE GYM. Here, I offer proper programs and facilities to all my clients, whatever their objectives may be. As to where will I be a few years from now? To turn pro and promote my own bodybuilding shows not forgetting, expanding ULTIMATE GYM."

To know more about Terry Gallyot, visit his website www.gallyot.blogspot.com

2 comments:

terry aka porky said...

Bro, you spelled my surname wrong. it should be gallyot and not gallyout. Anyway many thanks for helping promote my blog.

KLMuscle said...

Hey chuys-thanks for the note in my blog. Porky is a sweetie! I do work out etc so am in OK shape--don't want to boast now do we.
Anyway, if you want to, drop me a line at
iqinoz@hotmail.com
KLM.