Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Clue With All the Hot PMs

Lately, I've been getting several PMs (private messages) from people on Yahoo that I don't know. My guess is they're either people I know that are using a different screen name and playing games with me (like that show PUNK'D by Ashton Kutcher), or people from my Yahoo 360 list. Anyways, here is a chat from a guy who sounds eager to pay me money to get on cam. Let's just call the guy Mr. X to hide his screen name to the public. Chat transcript is below.
Mr. X is currently not in your Messenger List. Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R) You currently appear offline to randolphhjr.
Mr. X: do YOU ever allow slaves to wor$$$hip YOU by sending YOU tribute? toodles90041: waht $$$ Mr. X: weekly payments toodles90041: you're kidding Mr. X: to show that i recognize YOUR Superiority over me. Mr. X: if those pics are really of YOU, i am not kidding. toodles90041: yeah those are mine Mr. X: YOU are a GOD. toodles90041: you flatter me Mr. X: have YOU ever heard of guys who get into financial domination? toodles90041: nope. please explain Mr. X: there are lots of us out here. Mr. X: it is a form of submission where we wor$hip GODS like YOU by sending YOU tribute payments. toodles90041: you really flatter me but im not a guy you should worship Mr. X: most of the wannabe masters though are not a tenth the TRUE GOD that YOU are. Mr. X: YOU must see that YOU have a better body than 99% of the planet. toodles90041: dont flatter me too much with your sweet words I'm not the right guy you should worship Mr. X: well, i understand that not everyone is into that, but in any case i wanted to let YOU know that YOU have THE BODY toodles90041: *blushes* Mr. X: may i ask how big YOUR biceps are? toodles90041: 15.5 Mr. X: they look more like 18.5 toodles90041: no, they're small Mr. X: i have seen guys with pics on yahoo who claim to have 20 inch arms that look smaller than YOURS toodles90041: i dont know man...maybe they're fakes Mr. X: yes toodles90041: i can show you my cam if you want but not tonight. maybe tomorrow morning if you are ever on. Mr. X: i'd love to see Mr. X: yes toodles90041: do you have a cam yourself? Mr. X: not hooked up toodles90041: pictures? Mr. X: but i am out of shape and embarrased toodles90041: I wanna see it. Mr. X: i will get it hooked up for tomorrow then. toodles90041: cool Mr. X: just so YOU see that i am inferior.

5 comments:

Andy said...

Hi m8, you got muscles to spare 4 sure, ever had your body worshiper while having your tool worked at the same time for cash ? I like to know hit me up
much lub, andy
yahoo= uranusalpine2004
hit me up

pieces of m.e. said...

so what happened? am a lil' curious...

you do have a nice bud!

Laserlord said...

All very creepy...

dallas_swat28 said...

doode, maybe they all know you have a pig benis? hahaha. I guess you weren't able to get your pictures loaded...darn! Hope life other than the HOT PM'S is treating you well sire. I love you! Take care. toodles ttyl mkay cooli byeeeeeeeeeee

Muscle_babe0 said...

Chuys is Mr. X Vtaper?