Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Won On ManiaTV (dot) com! Woohoo!

From: "Contest"

To: jnvil@bodybuilders.com

Subject: ManiaTV! ADD DVD Winner!

Date: Tue 05/30/06 12:46 PM

'Sup winner! To get your prize:

1.. Holla back at us with your full name , mailing address , and T-Shirt Size to MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "mail.maniatv.com" claiming to be contests@maniatv.com

2.. Wait by your mailbox for your FREE ManiaTV! stuff.

3.. Brag to all your friends that you won FREE stuff from ManiaTV!

You have 24 hours to claim your prize and you can only win once a month.

Become a Maniac to learn about new giveaways at:

http://www.maniatv.com/wiv/liveprofile.html?page=register/

Thanks for being awesome and keep watching to win!

PS: I'll post a picture of my prize when it arrives guys! I asked ManiaTV to send it to my mom though-- LOL!

1 comment:

gym_newbie said...

Congrats!

I never win anything... :(