Thursday, June 29, 2006

This Morning

There were about six of those baby birds but as soon as I got back to take a picture of them, I guess some flew away. Mommy Bird made a nest on top of the carport roof.

And this one that bothered me a lot. It says, "BLACK MEN HATED GOD- KILLS THEIR ENEMIES CHILDREN." Though I'm not sure if that's what it really meant.

Kept hearing the ladies say, "Oh, he's so cute." "Yeah, I know that but what about Superman?" This is the perfect movie to watch with your girl. Too bad, I was with a guy. LOL *wink* Oh, and this was from last night.

2 comments:

Onedizzidragon said...

Presenting the great Chew Meister - who just happens to be especially chewariffic! Thank for being so chewy.

You ever tried alligator? That's pretty chewy too. And hey, what's up when people say pretty good/pretty ugly...kinda doesn't make sense, but for some strange reason we all know what it means and never question it. Hmmm, oh well

Anonymous said...

Hey dude where have you been? Ernesto SV here, listen I want to ask you something about blog