Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Hanging Baskets

This is one of the hanging baskets that I made. There's a mixture of plants here - I used red and pink begonias on this one.
This one has a red flower cyclamen at the center, some coleus, and green zebrinas that will trail down beautifully in a few months.
Another one with a white flowering cyclamen at the center and a lots of coloful coleus and green zebrinas around it.
An old hanging basket: This one has a red flowering azalea at the center but it's almost covered under this nice trailing plant. It also has some flowers. Just click on the picture to make it bigger.
I've got two of these at the garden store. I just love it's flowers. So what do you think? Do you think my hanging basket designs look nice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your garden, it's beautiful.
I spend a lot of time in my garden in Australia, it's the very best hobby I can think of.